Barefoot Earthing Intro
Barefoot Earthing Intro part 1 of 2
Geupload op 4 nov 2011
The most important health discovery ever? Are you getting enough of this powerful antioxidant?
I have been aware since childhood that being in contact with the Earth made me feel good. Be it walking barefoot or swimming in the ocean the benefits were immediately obvious. What I didn’t realise is that there is a scientific reason for this and it all makes a lot of sense.
“Throughout most of evolution humans walked barefoot and slept on the ground, largely oblivious that the surface of the Earth contains limitless healing energy. Science has discovered this energy as free-flowing electrons constantly replenished by solar radiation and lightning. Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health and governs the intricate mechanisms that make our bodies work-just like plugging a lamp into a power socket makes it light up. Modern lifestyle, including the widespread use of insulative rubber or plastic-soled shoes, has disconnected us from this energy and, of course, we no longer sleep on the ground as we did in times past”
The Earth provides our bodies with an unlimited supply of free electrons (when we are in contact with it) When these these negatively charged electrons enter our body they out-number and mop up positive charged imflammatory free radicals.As it turns out our Earth is a powerful and free anti-inflammatory and antioxidant! This is very good news as most disease and injury show up in our body as inflammation of one sort or another.
A growing body of evidence conducted through scientific and double blind experiments is revealing that being properly Earthed for extended periods of time has the follwoing benefits for many people:
– Defuses the cause of inflammation and improves or eliminates the symproms of inflammation related disorders.
– Reduces or eliminates chronic pain
– Improves sleep in most cases
– Increases energy
– Lowers stress and promotes calmness in the body by cooling down the neervous system and stress hormones
– Normalises the body’s biological rhythms
– Thins blood and improves blood pressure and flow
– Lessens hormonal and menstrual symptoms
– Dramatically speeds healing and helps prevent bedsores
– Reduces or eliminates jet lag
– Protects the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
– Accelerates recovery from intense athletic activity